Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Album Review: Shinedown

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Album Review: Shinedown

    I've been a Shinedown fan, before Shinedown as in the national spot light. I've always enjoyed their music, and rock-n-roll sound.
    The newest album, the sound of madness... is hands down, their BEST music to date.. It's great.
    Give it a listen. There isn't a bad track on the whole cd.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Album Review: Shinedown

    Always been a fan of their song, Heroes. So I'll take a peek.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Album Review: Shinedown

    i like the cd pretty good..

    my favorite song on the cd is What a Shame.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •